|Home||» Products||» Refinery Fatty Oils||» Soya Acid Oil|
Soya Acid Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
We have taken the topmost position as an exporter by offering our clients Soya Acid Oil. It is widely used for making soaps, detergents, animal feed. It also finds application in the industries like mining and oil field for various purposes. This oil is processed at our hygienic laboratory by using the best quality soybean under the guidance of the experts according to the industry set quality norms. We have allotted a pocket friendly price for Soya Fatty Acid Oil.
- Excellent energy source
- Free from adulteration
- No preservative
Soya Acid Oil
Mixed Acid Oil
65 % Min
2 % Min
Soybean oil is initially neutralized. The soap banal acquired is gathered in an acid proof container and soured at optimal temperature. The fatty substances are then separated from the soap-water-oil concoction with the activity of process called acidification. The fatty matter is lastly collected individually as acid oil and stocked in our retention tanks.
- Used for softening or alleviating the rubbers.
- The fatty acid element of acid oil is quantitative as a raw material for soaps, purification, distillation and other industrial usages, including mining industry and oil-field accompanying industries.
- Other elements of acid oil sort it a priceless product in the animal feed industry.
- Soya acid oil is used in an all vegetable supported product that enhances the caloric content and provide indispensable fatty acids and food utilization.
- Other advantages include visual aspect improvement, easiness of handling and developed palatability.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment inspection work is the the party review that is necessarily available with us.