|Home||» Products||» Starch And Derivatives||» Liquid Glucose|
We are regarded as a trustworthy supplier of the industry for providing Liquid Glucose. It is processed with utmost care at our hygienic laboratory under the guidance of the experts by using best quality maize grain with the help of hydrolysis process. This syrup is used in the food industry for making the food items sweeten. It also finds application in the industrial fermentation. We are offering our broad client base Liquid Glucose at a negotiable price.
- Soluble in water
- Non toxic
- Safe to use
Almost colourless viscous liquid sweet in taste
PH(1:1 Aqueous solution)
Free acidity(ml of NaoH 0.1M)
1 ml max
DE (Dextrose Equivalent) dry basis
50 ppm max(shelf life: 6 months)
Brixo for bulk loading in SS tankers
Packing: In 300kgs HM HDPE barrels, ISO tanks, Flexi tanks and 1 MT IBC
Shelf life: 2 years
Liquid glucose is an aggregation of different saccharides or plain carbohydrates, which are excerpted with hard-and-fast quality control factors and then opened to a vacuum evaporation or process of refinement. It contains maltose, glucose, oligosaccharides and maltodextrin, which might be in di, tri, mono, penta or high saccharide form. The resolution can be transparent to syrupy liquid and light yellow to colorless.
It is precisely versatile and can be utilized in a big range of cooking applications. Liquid glucose amends the form and gives the body and texture to the processed products. It is particularly used for hard candies and lends resistance to moisture formation, discoloration, and crystallization. In this way it produces the products, which have prodigious clarity, firmness and grandeur. Liquid glucose must not be baffled with corn syrup. Corn syrup is especially preconditioned syrup that is acquired by the transmutation of acid enzyme and comprises a more tangled sugar named dextrin.
- It is used as a leading ingredient in hard-boiled candies as it forbids crystallization and contributes cohesion.
- Liquid glucose is utilized in concurrence with sugar for the manufacturing of flavored chocolates and candies.
- It is utilized in the readying of glucose biscuits.
- It aids in the retention of food products, which are soft and fresh. Also acting as a preservative, it is widely uses in jellies jams, canned fruits and chewing gums.
- Syrups utilized in production of pies in bakeries also incorporate liquid glucose.
- It is also used in ice creams as it raises the flavor and lessens the freezing point.
- It is used for flavoring the mouth fresheners as well as it preserves it.
- It is also also utilized in the tobacco industry as it modifies the abidance quality.
How to Store
- Liquid glucose should be kept in a air-cooled and dry spot.
- It should be fortified against sunshine and humidity.
- Dark areas in your refrigerator would be perfect for stocking it.
- Sulphur dioxide free liquid glucose is used in the preparation of cough syrups and vitamin-based tonics.
- It is a principal ingredient for cough lozenges and acts as granulating agent for tablet coating.
- Liquid glucose is a soothing agent, which coats the surface of the throat, protecting it from irritation. This soothes sore and irritated throat membranes, which can be the cause of tickle coughs.
- Due to the presence of carbohydrate derivatives, it helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- It is an immune booster and supports circulation.
- It also enhances pancreatic function.
Liquid glucose is utilized in almost all type of delicacy, sweet stuffs especially hard candies. It is mainly used to control dextrose and sucrose crystallization in confections. Candies ready-made out or sucrose alone are capable for crystallization and may break down.
Liquid glucose are executed to bring out the dainty flavor in candies.
Liquid glucose gives a smooth-textured body to Ice Cream and other icebound desserts. It helps to obviate the food stuff to be grainy and precludes the crystallization that can be obnoxious to mouth fed. Liquid glucose also bestows a firmer and doughier structure to ice creams.
Liquid glucose works as a stabilizer and betters the shelf existence of the product. It helps to cut down the freezing factor and aids the manufacturers to reduce the freezing time and ameliorate the freezer capacity.
Adjuncts are utilized to increase the malted barley in brewing. Liquid glucose has umpteen advantages as it is completely soluble as well as economical. Easy to handle and convertible the liquid glucose is appropriate for advanced gravity brewing techniques, which enhances the general brew house yield and efficiency.
Liquid glucose is a cost efficient source of ferment-able solids and a best-selling choice in the baking industry, it not only adds sweetness and denseness control to cookies and cakes but also adds abundant crumb color.
Liquid glucose increases the humectancy levels in definite baked good which in turn modifies the shelf life of these products. The frosts produced with liquid glucose have a more superb luster and appearance. It also provides a topping for the products.