|Home||» Products||» Feed Ingredients||» Feed Ingredients|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
As an exporter, we are engaged in offering our broad client base excellent quality Animal Feed Ingredients. These ingredients are thoroughly sorted and then processed at our vendor's hygienic laboratory under the guidance of the experts with the help of advance techniques. These ingredients are widely used to feed the livestock for providing them adequate nutrition. We are offering our broad base of clients these Animal Feed Ingredients at a competitive price.
- Long shelf life
- Free from adulteration
- Prolonged shelf life
Compound Cattle Feed
|Parameters||Soyabean Hull Pellets ||Rice Bran Feed Pellets ||De -oiled Rice Bran||Cotton Cake ||Wheat Bran Flakes |
|Moisture ||10.0% Max. ||12.0% Max. ||12.0% Max ||9.0% Max ||10.0% Max |
|Protein ||12.0% Min||12.0% Min. ||14 - 16% Min.||22.0% Min.||12.0% Min|
|Fibre ||32.0% Max ||14.0% Max. ||12 - 14% Max||27.0% Max||13.0% Max|
|Oil content ||3.0% Max ||1.0% Max, ||1.0% Max||6.0% Max||- |
|Sand & Silica ||2.0% Max. ||5.0% Max. ||3 - 5% Max||-||2.0% Max|
Packing: In 50-60kg PP bags gross for net non uniform packing stuffed in to 20/40 FCLs.
These pellets are acquired from rice bran that is a by-product of rice separation and polishing, by appending an appropriate binder (e.g. 1 - 3% of molasses, fat or mixture clays) and then pressing the mixture under advanced pressure in pelleting machines or extruders so as to form cylindrical molded pellets. From a transportation system standpoint, pellets specifically have the same attributes as the primary plant substances. In particular terms of the product's water and oil content, a differentiation is drawn between expeller pellets and action meal pellets counting on their rootage.
Grain size: Length 6 - 13 mm, Diameter 6 mm
Oil content: 0.4 - 1.0% 
Quality/Continuance of storage
Rice bran pellets are brownish in color and are somewhat flecked.
Product supposed for transport must be efficiently matured. The time needed for maturing is ascertained by the oil content. On another hand, stored product from the former year's harvest should not be acknowledged.
The shipper must provide certifications relating to the moisture, residuary oil content and the mellowing time of the product. Verification or certification should also be acquired as to whether the opening material is extraction meal or expeller. Residual oil contents is of of < 1.5% betoken extraction meal, while the higher oil contents point out expeller.
Rice bran pellets are principally used as a feedstuffs for horses, cattle and bantam livestock.
- Constipation. Taking wheat bran appears to be effectual for treating mild constipation and renewing average bowel function, but it doesn’t look to soften the stools.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Utilizing wheat bran may cut down stomach pain and amend bowel function in people with mild to medium IBS. Nevertheless, it may not be as efficacious as guar gum.
- Drop-off the blood pressure. Taking wheat bran appears to produce modest, but important diminutions in blood pressure.
- Prevent stomach cancer.
- Prevent hemorrhoids.
- One of the most extraordinary properties of wheat bran is that it is extremely rich in fiber and therefore, is much advantageous to alleviate intestinal transit and amend constipation troubles. Hence, wheat bran should be merged in your diet with other advantageous foods for stultification.
- Likewise, wheat bran can be much grade-appropriate in diets or people with fatness, since the outermost layer of the cereal cut down the absorption of nutritious. Moreover, it is befitting to control craving and enhance satiation, so that you could desire to eat less.
- On the other side, it may also be recommended that people troubled from anemia or degraded iron levels can take bran, because this portion of the cereal has a appreciable share of the mineral. For the aforesaid reason, it is befitting for those who execute physical effort or straining sport and require an adequate amount of iron.
- As the wheat bran contains unsaturated fatty acid, it increases good cholesterol and thus aids to prevent cardiovascular or other heart disease. Similarly, it also contains antioxidants that can protect from any other grave conditions such as cancer even while the process of nourishing the young cells.
- Nevertheless, note that wheat bran should be taken in level with up to 20 to 30 grams per day as surpassing this amount can make the side effects such as , bloating, diarrhoea, flatulence etc. Like with oat bran we can include it in yogurt, smoothies, milk, salads etc, you are also suggested to a drink plenty of water.
- It will also be of the essence to be aware of the fact that wheat bran is advised for people who have lately suffered from gastric ulcers, colitis, appendicitis, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal upsets. Similarly, people with celiac disease are recommended not to eat it because of the wheat included in it.
- Our description is simply informative, It would be more beneficial to you if you consult your doctor before using the product.
Soyabean Hull Pellets:
Soy hulls are the by-products of meal production and soybean oil. This product includes mostly of the skin, which subsume the soybean. Soy hulls do not specifically need any further process to feed, and is very efficient and economical feed for the dairy industry. Soy hulls are utilized in the dairy industry as a limited substitution for concentrate and forage. The fiber in soy hulls is quickly fermented and is easily digested. This is conjugated with a very debased non-structural carbohydrate content, which sorts this product as a peculiar great energy and fiber source, consequent in a very favorable rumen fermenting structure. This product portions have different benefits of corn with a reduced lignin content and has an advanced digestibility. Utilizing soybean hulls in a high energy and high starch percentage may amend animal action.